Navigating through our web site does not require registration of its users, and no specially protected data shall be requested regarding race or ethnic origin, political view, religion or similar believes, trade union membership, physical and mental health, sexual life or criminal background.
However, through the contact form, any user may send queries to our professional team, being required to fulfil different fields, including name and e-mail, as we cannot address your queries and information requests without such data. Before providing us such information, you should read this document carefully, as well as understand the scope of its content and how it affects your personal data. In the event that you do not provide us such data, or it is inaccurate or incomplete, we will not be able to either provide you with the assistance you requested us or address your queries successfully.
The information that you provide us through such contact form shall be processed confidentially and stored in the pertinent files and activity records kept by ESTUDIO JURÍDICO V2C ABOGADOS, S.L. (hereinafter “V2C”), Spanish company with registered office in Madrid, Avenida de Alberto Alcocer 46B 2A, 28016 Madrid, and holder of Tax Identification Number B81965865, as controller.
If you have any doubt, please contact us at the phone number indicated in this web site or by sending an e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND DURATION
The information that you provide us through the contact form may be stored by V2C for the exclusive purpose of answering the queries or information requests that you have sent via such means, as well as managing the data of those individuals applying for a job vacancy in V2C or who has sent their details in order to be included in future selection processes.
Such data shall not be used for purposes other than the aforementioned. Nevertheless, in the event that you finally contract any of our services, we will previously send you all necessary information and request your pertinent consent to the processing of the data that may be necessary in such case.
After resolving your query or answering your information request, or when the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or processed, we will proceed to erase the data, unless we are required to retain it by virtue of the Union or Member States law.
If you have provided us with personal data by means of our web form, we would like to inform you of the rights you are entitled to exercise by virtue of the applicable personal data protection regulations. In this regard, in connection with your personal data, you may exercise the following rights:
- Right to access: you are entitled to know and obtain, free of charge, information on your personal data under processing.
- Right to rectification: you are entitled to obtain the rectification of errors, modify any inaccurate or incomplete data or ensure the certainty of the information under processing.
- Right to erasure: you are entitled to request the erasure of inappropriate or excessive data, without prejudice to the data blocking duty under the applicable regulations.
- Right to object: you are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data or request its termination.
- Right to obtain restriction of processing during the verification of the accuracy of the personal data (in case you have requested such verification) or if the processing is deemed unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data, or we no longer need your data, but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to data portability: you are entitled to receive copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format to transmit such data to another controller.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making, so that we do not make decisions on you based on the processing of your personal data, which produces legal effects concerning your personal sphere or similarly significantly affects you. At present, V2C is not making automated decisions in relation to your personal data.
If you need more information in this regard or wish to exercise your rights, please contact V2C through the e-mail address [email protected] or, failing this, by postal mail addressed to V2C, Avenida de Alberto Alcocer 46B, 2A, 28016 Madrid.
Without prejudice to the aforementioned rights you are entitled to, you may always file a claim before the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, as supervisory authority in terms of personal data protection.
Part of V2C policy is the protection of confidentiality and security of the information belonging to people with whom we establish a relation, either the information obtained in the course of their business or through its web domain. Therefore, we would like to inform you that the access to the information that you may voluntarily provide us is limited for the purpose of avoiding unwanted access, and that there are security procedures and policies in place in order to protect the information against any loss, misuse or inappropriate disclosure.